Pedestrian race sport event that crosses 42.195 meters through the city and tells the history of Manaus’s evolution. It is special by the reason of the celebration of the Amazonas State elevation to provincial status. It aims to become a traditional race in Brazil attracting athletes from around the world to visit the Amazonas State, to get to know its natural beauty and to challenge themselves to run in the Amazonian climate.
- It offers 04 courses: 08km, 17km, 28km and 42km;
- It has prizes in cash, different medals and trophies for the winners and medals for everyone that finishes the courses;
- 03 kit options to choose: VIP, Traditional and Simple;
- 01 starting line structure, 03 finishing lines, 23 water stations, 09 isotonic stations, 06 shower stations, 06 fruit stations, 03 food stations, 04 with sponges and VIP area;
- It presents the Expo Amazonas Running – Supplies and sports medicine exposition fair.